Image courtesy of ab30 on the Derivative Forum.
It’s time for another London workshop. This is a two day 12 hour workshop on TouchDesigner with Richard Burns on 18th/19th June 2016. The price for the full event is £160. To purchase a ticket you can use the form below below details. This workshop will focus more on creation of content and VJing than building of systems which the last one was quite strongly using. This workshop will be held at Projection Artworks new headquarters.
Note: If the event is sold out then you can register interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Also there is the comments/suggestions section of this post.
Day One (6 hours) – Introduction to TouchDesigner 088
– TouchDesigner user interface and an introduction to operators.
– Working with different operator families, generators and filters.
– A simple project using all operator families to create an audio reactive visual.
– Using Live controllers, Gamepads, MIDI devices and OSC.
– An introduction to Python and how Python works within TouchDesigner.
Day One Evening
On the evening we will likely go to the local pub to talk about projects, general catchup etc. The invitation to this extends to anyone and everyone who’d like to come as this’ll likely be a big meetup. We’ll be in The Vine from 6.30 in Kentish Town.
Day Two (6 hours)- TouchDesigner 088 Techniques & Workflow
– Hooking TouchDesigner up to Resolume via Spout
– Movie Playback and rendering techniques for rendering loops.
– An in-depth look at SOPs and what can be achieved with them.
– An overview of the Animation Component and keyframing techniques.
– An in-depth look at audio analysis using CHOPs.
Location, Date and Time:
Date: 18th-19th June
Time: 10.00am-6.00pm both days.
Unit 400, Highgate Studios
53-79 Highgate Road